Thursday, December 16, 2010

Favourite Things: Photography

Two of my favourite Blogers today are avid photographers. The frist a renown South African photographer (and dare I say artist) Andrew Brauteseche who authors the blog Guy With Camera and the second is Mutua Matheka of Mutua Matheka. I fell in love with Andrews quaint and nostalgic prints early this ear but Mutua's more experimental works frequently feature among my ever-changing desktop backgrounds. In fact many of my friends are converts and Mutua faithfully releases new backgrounds every Monday. Below are a few of my favourite shots taken throughout my travels this year. Unlike the professionals I use a pedestrian Sony Cybershot.

The Masonic, Grahamstown, South Africa

Of High Street, Grahamstown, South Africa

Eye over the Free State, Free State, South Africa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Man and Boy
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com